Wednesday 30 January 2013

5 Chitika Tips and Tricks

Here an amateur would like to share personal experience in using PPC Chitika, which probably would be useful for you. 

2 years ago I got $ 15 - $ 20 every day (using 9 blogs), and now the number has been decreased because I didn’t update my blogs. That’s why I would like to share my personal experience that should be taken into your account:

1. You don’t have to use paid blog, you can still get $$ with just free blog.
2. Place pictures on your blog as much as possible. About 2-3 pictures would be enough (pictures are very crucial for searching attempt) 
3. Be consistent in adding articles. In order to get blog with which having good index, you must consistently adding article into it. You must add post on your blog (every day) and not more than one post. Do that for the next 3-4 months.
4. Don’t add too many articles on the blog. For example: today you adding 3 posts on blog and tomorrow you don’t have to add more posts. (doing that and your blog won’t be developed) 
5. Be patient before you able to get $$ from Chitika. Let the blog running for 3-4 months, and then sign it up to Chitika

That’s all I can share to you. I hope the post would be useful.

4 comments:

  1. Chitika is good alternate for adsence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is good placement for ads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion,the best place to place ads is on the top of the right bar.You can also put ads between header and the post area.Placing ads in the top area of your blog will surely increases your revenue.

      Delete